Our Starter Pack is the perfect way to start exploring the world of nettle. It includes:
- 10 nettle-apple-oat-cinnamon energy bars
- 1 Nettle Powder
- 1 Good Energy Healing Tea
All ingredients come from controlled organic farming.
Nettle bar 10 X 35g
Ingredients: nettle powder (5%), oat flakes(30%), apples (5%), dates, cinnamon, sunflower oil, Bourbon vanilla.
Energy kJ/kcal 1520/363 532/127
Minerals 100 g: Magnesium 73 mg (20%*), Potassium 587 mg (29%*), Phosphorus 216 mg (31%*), Iron 3 mg (21%*), Vitamin E 4 mg (33%*).
* % reference intake of an average adult
- Good source of minerals (iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus) and vitamin E.
- Nourishing and invigorating amp for snacking or pocketing.
Nettle powder, 50g pack
- Stinging nettle (utrica dioica) leaf powder contains large amount of vitamins C, A, E and B, but also iron, biotin, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, manganese and other.
50g powder contains 5 kg of fresh nettle.
Ingredients: 100% organic wildgrafted nettle.
- Nutrition value per 100 g: 89 kcal; fat 2,1 g; carbohydrates 12,6 g; protein 11,4 g; fiber 15,6 g; salt 1,1 g.
Add to morning smoothie or use as a food supplement in salads, omlettes, porridge, soups and sauces, etc. Suitable for pie fillings, pancake and bread dough. For tea blends mix 1 tbl of powder with 2 glasses of water and let it brew for 5 minutes.
GOOD ENERGY HEALING TEA , 35 g
- Ingredients: nettle, calendula, cornflower and heather wildgrafted leaves and flowers.
- All ingredients from controlled organic farming.
- HIID wild energy tea is a delicious and beneficial beverage that helps boost the immune system, digesting, protect the heart, relieve pain and inflammation.
The nettle plant is an anti-asthmatic, antibacterial, a blood purifier, and a stimulating tonic.
- The antioxidants of calendula in this flower tea are also helped by natural antibacterial and antiviral compounds, which can relieve strain on your immune system and prevent infection.
- Indeed, cornflower flowers are known to stimulate and fortify the human body, reinforcing the immune system and liver activity.
- Tea is poured there in the calculation of 1 teaspoon per class of water plus one teaspoon “for teapot”. The kettle is immediately poured with boiling water and being brewed for 3-5 minutes. Add a bit of honey or stevia, if you like and enjoy your tea.
Nettle tea can be quite a strong beverage, and has a rapid effect on the body, primarily due to the flavonoids, carotenoids, vitamins, and minerals found in the plant. Start out by only having one cup of tea per day to make sure you don’t have any side effects to it.
- Ingredients: nettle leaves, heather, calendula and cornflower flowers.
- The energy of calendula, cornflower, heather and nettle, picked by hand from organic areas in sunny weather, is carefully stored. Marigold helps the body get rid of toxins and recover from stress. With nettle you get more and stay healthy. Heather loses weight and warms internally. Cornflower repels cough and provides energy.
- To prepare, take 1 teaspoon of tea mixture per cup and let it brew for 3-5 minutes.